Your membership in your local organization also provides you opportunity to attend National Meetings and Conventions. Listed below are some of the award recipients from our recent Convention in Nashville, TN as well as information about other upcoming National events. Submit your resume to become a trainer at an event, join us for a cruise, or plan your trip to Houston this Fall to be a part of voting for your next National Officers. Information about all of this, and more, is listed below.
1. Congratulations to everyone recognized in Nashville, TN at the JCI USA Convention.
A full listing of the 2014 Year-End Award Recipients can be found here. Scroll to the Awards section, or type "awards" in the search field.
All photographs from the event can be found here.
In addition, congratulations to the First Timer Winner, Ryan Thomas, who will receive a full registration to the Annual Meeting in Houston, Texas in September.
2. ONTO World Congress Kanazawa. April 30 is the last day to take advantage of installment payment options if you wish to attend JCI World Congress in Kanazawa. The ONTO Kanazawa package can be found here.
3. A Call for Trainers Any member interested in offering a training at the National Convention in Houston, TX in September 2015 has until May 31, 2015 to submit an application of interest presenting the training idea and resume of eligibility for that training.
JCI USA is looking for business skill trainings. To find the application,log in to www.jci.cc and then the on-line application can be found here.
4. JCI USA National Summit Just as your chapters must meet with elected officials and community leaders to make an impact locally, the same holds true at the national level. The Jaycees have a long and storied history of making national impact (seat belt laws, statehood for AK and HI, airmail). The JCI USA National Summit continues that tradition of Jaycees making positive national impact. Go here to learn more and register.
5. The Annual Meeting of the Corporation
JCI USA members will come together in Houston, TX in September 2015 for the purpose of the Annual Meeting of the Corporation to elect the 2016 National Officers, conduct the business of the Association, and to have fun while learning new skills.
Trainings focus on specific personal and business skill development. Go here and here for additional information.
6. Goin' on a Cruise! Its official. The 2015 year-end convention will be held aboard a cruise ship! Registrations are now open. The first 300 members to register receive a discount on ports fees and a waiver of the tip to the wait staff. While the cruise is not until April 2016, anyone can register now and everyone is encouraged to do so.
7. Save the Date!