October Focused Message
100 Years of Impact
Intent: Celebrating our 100th Anniversary of Jaycee Impact! Highlighted Programs / Ideas:
• Project Impact 100
• 100th Anniversary Movie Debut (October 13, 2015) - See attached sheet for more information. Go ahead and plan a showing!
• Kick-off to the five-year countdown for the JCI USA 100th Anniversary
November Focused Message:
Intent: Provide daily messages of thanks for what we have learned in the organization and for the impact we have had on others because of our projects and programs. Highlighted Programs / Ideas:
• To go viral with messages of thanks about being a Jaycee
• JCI USA TwitterChat – October 19 at 7:00 PM Central.
o Join members of JCI USA across the country on this month's TwitterChat focusing on "Building your Brand" Join in at #JCChat
• National President’s Office Hour – October 19 at 8:00 PM Central.
This is an opportunity for any member to call in and talk with National President Jennifer.
* Phone number: 712-432-1500
* Access code: 404403#
* New Member Orientation: October 27 at 9 PM Central.
Webinar start times and registration information is found here<http://www.jci.cc/local/media/usa/18989/2014-Webinar-Registrations-Now-Open>. Be sure to bookmark this page and check it frequently as there are several more webinars coming shortly INCLUDING information about making sure your chapter is set for success financially and legally!
Additional Items of Importance
• Congratulations to the following members who were elected to serve the association as national officers in 2016:
o Laurence Bolotin from IN Indianapolis, as National President
o Rhonda Anderson from WY Casper as National Vice President
o Joel Blom from MN Hopkins as National Vice President
o Juanita Beauchamp from MN Sauk Rapids as National Vice President
o Joe Chandler from MO St. Charles as National Vice President
o Chris Puetz from IA Dubuque as National Vice President
o Heather Ulrich from IL Arcola as National Vice President
• Registration for State Presidents Retreat<https://www.jci.cc/event/spr2016> (training for 2016 state presidents) is open!
• Registration for Leadership Training University<https://www.jci.cc/event/ltu2016> (training for 2016 chapter presidents and their boards) is open!
· Information about Fourth Quarter (Q4) Close-out is attached. As a reminder, Q4 Close-Out will be on December 20, 2015 and all chapters under 20 members will be invoiced for up to 20 members for dues payment. The attached document provides more information. Please contact the national Office of NMD Trisha (firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>) with questions.
• Attached are updated National Policies which include policies approved by the board in Houston. Please archive any existing copy in your possession.
From the Desk of National President Jennifer
"Starting strong is good. Finishing strong is epic."
- Robin Sharma
With just one quarter left in our year, take time RIGHT NOW to review your goals for 2015; Jaycee, personal, and professional. Did you accomplish what you set out to do? If so - GREAT - so now what else will you accomplish?
Are you not quite there yet - no problem, make your list of what is still left to do and re-set a plan, with your team involved, on how you will use the last quarter of 2015 to accomplish it.
Whether it is a Jaycee goal, a personal goal, or a professional goal that you set out to accomplish in 2015 - there is still plenty of time to make it a reality. Lay your plan, work your plan, and ask for help along the way!
Let's make our fourth quarter our best one yet!